We are the membership organisation for businesses who want to publicly demonstrate a commitment to acting responsibly and invest in building a better society. We have hundreds of members and over 300 business leaders taking active leadership roles with us.
Your relationship manager will then work with you to develop a membership plan to ensure you receive maximum value for your investment. This plan has three components; membership, engagement and leadership.
- Dedicated relationship manager
- The Responsible Business Tracker®
- One core partnership (see engagement)
- Recognition and profiling opportunities via BITC Responsible Business Awards
- Invitations to a calendar of webinars, events and networking opportunities.
- Representation on our Regional Advisory Boards
- Exclusive online content including toolkits, insight and case studies, and member newsletters
- Use of the BITC brand
As part of membership, you will have access to one core partnership, more are available for an extra cost and this can be discussed with your relationship manager. Core partnerships are in specific issue areas, including diversity and inclusion, wellbeing, community and environment. Your relationship manager will advise you on the most appropriate one for your business’ needs and ambitions.
- Responsible Business Management Training
- Strategy and Purpose
- Community, including brokerage and programme delivery
- Influence the debate
- Support research and innovation
- Shape and lead action
- Drive engagement and scale up impact
- Share learning and be an advocate for responsible business
- Network with other senior leaders
Leadership offers enable enhanced influence over local, regional and national policymaking, organisational profile, contribution to thought leadership and networking with other senior leaders.
The cost of membership depends on the size and turnover of your organisation and how many opportunities you wish to access. Our membership team are available to discuss this further with you.